Patriotic Mystery Quilt Top Workshop
Instructor -Laverne Farrar
Skill Level: A beginner with accurate seam allowance skills will feel comfortable making this quilt. You will need to have basic rotary cutting and machine piecing skills. There are 5 parts to this class, see dates below. Part 5 will reveal the Mystery Quilt as you assemble the quilt in that workshop.
- Provide your own fabric
- Pattern must be purchased with sign-up fee. You will receive pattern when mystery is revealed in Part 5 class.
- You will begin making your blocks in the Workshop and will finish them at home.
- Before a student goes home, they will have the next month’s cutting directions. Student will cut fabric at home and bring to next workshop.
- You may bring your machine or use a Phil’s Sewing Studio machine, (please let us know prior to class)
- You will need to bring all supplies listed on the handout which you will receive when you sign-up. You may pick-up the handout at Phil’s Sewing Machines/Studio or we can mail it to you.
In this class you will be making a 70” x 70” inch quilt top.
Workshop Fee: $65.00 due at sign-up. Includes workshop fee, instruction and pattern required for the workshop. You will receive the pattern at the Part 5 Workshop.
Seating is limited so please sign-up early. To sign-up please call (636) 432-2146.
Please review “Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policy” prior to sign-up.
Workshop Dates & Times:
✦ Part 1 - Thursday, February 14 - 9:30AM - 12:30PM
✦ Part 2 - Thursday, March 7 - 9:30AM - 12:30PM
✦ Part 3 - Thursday, April 11 - 9:30AM - 12:30PM
✦ Part 4 - Thursday, May 9 - 9:30AM - 12:30PM
✦ Part 5 - Thursday, June 6 - 9:30AM - 12:30PM
***New Afternoon Session Added***
✦ Part 1 - Thursday, February 14 - 1:30PM - 4:30PM
✦ Part 2 - Thursday, March 7 - 1:30PM - 4:30PM
✦ Part 3 - Thursday, April 11 - 1:30PM - 4:30PM
✦ Part 4 - Thursday, May 9 - 1:30PM - 4:30PM
✦ Part 5 - Thursday, June 6 - 1:30PM - 4:30PM